Education and Achievements
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Business Law Society
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s Honors
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana, B.A., 2002
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2006
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Indiana trial courts, Indiana Court of Appeals, Indiana Supreme Court
Honors & Awards
- Rising Star, Indiana Super Lawyers©, 2009-2018
- Up & Coming Lawyer, The Indiana Lawyer, 2012
- Litigating Insurance Coverage Claims: From Start to Finish, National Business Institute, December 2012.
- Handling Complex Auto Insurance Coverage Disputes, National Business Institute, December 2011.
- Defense Research Institute
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Board of Insurance Coverage Committee
- Hancock County Bar Association
- Greenfield Indiana Rotary Club
- “Dissecting the Professional Services Exclusion in a Commercial General Liability Policy,” DRI—Covered Events, December 15, 2010.
- “The Effective Transfer of Risk in a Construction Contract,” The Indiana Lawyer, May 26, 2010.
- “Economic Loss Doctrine,” The Indiana Lawyer, May 27, 2009.
- Indiana Law Review, “Survey of Recent Developments in Insurance Law,” 41 Ind. L. Rev. 1115, 2008.
- DRI National Uninsured Motorist Compendium – 2016.